- What is the difference between Elite and Open 10K run Categories?
Elite 10K Run is for professional Runners and running enthusiasts. Any Runner with a past record time of 40 minutes or less in a 10K held within a span of one year, can register under 10K Elite Category. Please be advised that you will need to submit or produce a proof of your previous timing certificate else the Registration to this category shall be considered null or void.
- Will the Runners under all categories receive medal, certificate and timing chips?
Runners who registered under Elite 10K and Open 10K Run categories will receive BIBs with timing chips while those Running under 5K will receive BIBS without timing chips. As per medals are concerned, they shall be given to all participants, upon completing the Run.
- When and Where can I collect the Runner’s kit?
The Runner’s kit will have to be collected a day before the Run i.e. on 23the Nov 2019 at the Sports Expo being held at People’s Plaza, Necklace. The timing for collecting the Kit are 10am to 6pm only.
Please note: No Kits will be provided on the Run whatsoever. It is the sole responsibility of the Runner to collect the kit at the Sports Expo.
- What will my Runner kit include?
The Runner kit will include your Runner t-shirt, BIB and more, as applicable.
- How can I collect my kit?
You will receive an OTP along with your booking number on your registered mobile number. This needs to be shown at the Kit collection counter on 23th Nov 2019 to collect the kit.
- I have lost my OTP, does it mean I cannot collect my kit?
You can request our Customer team to resend the OTP to you. Our customer team can be reached at 040-39565050 or please drop an email to email@example.com by mentioning your Booking ID..
- I am not available on Sports Expo, can anyone collect the kit on my behalf?
Yes, the Runner Kit can be collected by anyone of your behalf. However, they will need the OTP to collect the same.
- The T-shirt I provided during registration doesn’t fit me well, can I ask for another size?
The T-shirt size once selected by you during registration shall be considered final. No requests for change of t-shirt size shall be entertained.
- What time do I need to reach the venue on Run day?
You are advised to reach the venue by 5.15am on Run day such that you can be a part of the pre-run warm up session being conducted for you.
- What is the starting time for the Run?