I/my ward declare, confirm and agree as follows and I/my ward
- Have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in THE HYDERABAD 10K RUN or any event outlined in this application (collectively “the event”) and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility.
- Understood the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course may be regulated/policed.
- understand that I/my ward must be of and must train to an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event and I/my ward have obtained a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner, allowing me/my ward to participate in the event.
- for myself/ourselves (including my ward) and our legal representatives, waive all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all sponsors of the event, Hyderabad city, all political entities, authorities and officials, all contractors and construction firms working on or near the course, all HYDERABAD 10K FOUNDATION entities and organizations (including entities and organizations in which HYDERABAD 10K FOUNDATION has any stake or interest), all THE HYDERABAD 10K RUN committee persons, officials, volunteers and all other persons and entities associated with the event and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the afore mentioned (Event Persons) including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event or whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise.
- agree that if I am/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever, I hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our sole and exclusive risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein or any treatment or advice provided by the medical facility where I/my ward may be treated. I shall pay or reimburse to you my/my ward’s medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorize/s you to incur the same.
- Shall provide to race officials such medical data relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organizers or any other person to incur any expense or to provide any transport or treatment.
- In case of any illness or injury caused to me/my ward or death suffered by me/my ward due to any force majeure event including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquakes, storms, typhoons or any terrorist act, none of the Event Persons shall be held liable by me/my ward or my/my ward's representatives.
- I/my ward understand, agree and irrevocably permit HYDERABAD 10K FOUNDATION to share the information given by me/my ward in this application, with all/any entities associated with THE HYDERABAD 10K RUN, at its own discretion.
- understand, agree and irrevocably permit HYDERABAD 10K FOUNDATION or its partners to use my/my ward’s photograph which may be photographed on race day and/or during the event, for the sole purpose of promoting the event, at its own discretion;
- shall not hold any of the Event Persons responsible for loss of my/his/her entry form and/or entry fee in transit
- shall indemnify each of the Event Persons and hold them harmless from any and all claims, actions, cause of action, demands, losses, damages, abilities, judgements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorney’s expenses), of any kind whatsoever, whether actual or consequential, whether resulting to, imposed upon or incurred by the Event Persons on account of any actions undertaken by me/my ward with regard to the event.
- understand, agree and irrevocably permit HYDERABAD 10K FOUNDATION or its partners to send any information to my mobile number/email id.
I/my ward additionally declare, confirm and agree as follows:
- In case of transportation being provided to individuals, the safety and security measures will be at one’s own risk, the Event Persons do not accept any responsibility in respect of the same. The applicant waives all rights and claims arising against the Event Persons in connection with the transport of the applicants to and from the venue of the race.
- The Registration fee is NOT REFUNDABLE or NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Participants shall take proper care of their personal belongings and they shall carry such belongings at their personal risk and none of the Event Persons will be held responsible for any loss of or damage to belongings of any participant.
- The Event Persons will not be responsible for any disputes between participants or between participants and event officials during the course of the event
- Applicants who have misrepresented or concealed any relevant information will be disqualified and shall become disentitled to any rankings or winnings such applicants win
- All disputes and claims between any applicant on the one hand and any of the Event Persons on the other will be subject to arbitration before a sole arbitrator appointed by Hyderabad 10K Foundation.
I, for myself (and for and on behalf of my ward), have read the guidelines, regulations, terms and conditions,
understand the full import of each of them and by submitting or signing the registration form, unconditionally agree to be bound by the same.
The usage of this Website is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information . It is liable to change without notification. Hyderabad10krun.com reserves the right to modify or replace any terms or conditions without giving any prior notice
- Rights of Admission are saved and can be controlled, only by the management
- Neither hyderabad10krun.com nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of hyderabad10krun.com. We reserve the right to change or discontinue, any aspect or features of the Website at any time
- Organizers hold the privileges of frisk and limit entry
- The organizers don't assume liability for the misfortune or robbery of any individual assets
- The essential ticket/pass holder (name said on it) ought to be available alongside the ID confirmation to get the entry into the venue. Inability to create an ID verification will restrict the entry of the individual into the event
- On the off chance that any tickets/passes are discovered to be altered, the organizers maintain all authority to deny entry. Altering of tickets/passes is an offense and the organizers have all the right to cancel the entry of the individual into the event
- To stay away from confusion and issues, please reach the venue 1 hour preceding time
- Your utilization of any data or materials on this site is totally at your own particular risk, for which we will not be at risk. It should be your own particular obligation to guarantee that any items, administrations or data accessible through this site meet your particular prerequisites
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of this site is prohibited
- All trademarks duplicated in this site which are not the property of, or authorized to, the administrator are recognized on the website
- Unauthorized utilization of this site may offer ascent to a case for damage and/or be a criminal offense
- From time to time this site might likewise incorporate connections to different sites. These connections are accommodated to give additional data. They don't imply that we support the website(s). We have no obligation regarding the substance of the connected website(s)
- Your utilization of this site and any debate emerging out of such utilization of the site is liable to the laws of India or other administrative power
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts
- Any modifications to the Terms & Conditions shall take immediate effect